|Minimum Order Quantity||500 Packet|
|Packaging Size||200 gm|
It is extremely hard to get enough fiber in an eating regimen when you wipe out the starches in oats, entire grains and natural products. Psyllium Husk (ISABGOL) is a simple method to deal with this issue. It fills you with fiber, diminishing craving without over empowering the sensory system; a substantially more beneficial approach than recipes containing ephedra. Psyllium seed husks, otherwise called ispaghula, isabgol , or psyllium, are bits of the seeds of the plant Plantago ovata, (variety Plantago), a local of India . Psyllium Husk Isabgol can be utilized as a part of weight control and for general intestinal wellbeing. It contains an elastic fiber that serves to diminish craving, enhances assimilation and purges the framework, settling on it a fantastic decision for solid counting calories. Psyllium can give the fiber that is missing on low starch consumes less calories. Simply take maybe a couple Spoon isabgol with a glass of water or eating regimen tea, half hour before dinners. The herb additionally gives a sentiment completion that is useful before suppers. Psyllium Husk (Isabgol) is one of the least difficult, most beneficial and best herbs for weight control.Features:
- Psyllium contains beneficial soluble fibre.
- With no harmful side effects, it helps in alleviating conditions like constipation, diverticular disease, high cholesterol, irritable bowel syndrome, Type 2 Diabetes, diarrhea, hemorrhoids, obesity and supports lowering of blood cholesterol, controlling blood glucose and normal functioning of the colon.
- Regular daily intake recommended. Should be consumed everyday as part of healthy and well-balanced diet.
- Psyllium is good for gastrointestinal irritations.
- Psyllium is beneficial for irritable bowel syndrome.
- Psyllium is an excellent laxative (bulk forming) that gives relief from constipation and hemorrhoids.