|Minimum Order Quantity||500 Bottle|
|Packaging Size||Customize Packing available|
|Skin Type||Dry Skin|
|Type Of Packing||Bottle|
|Packing Size||200 gm|
Glycerin (Sugar Alchol Compound) is an organic compound composed of Carbon, Oxygen & Hydrogen. It’s a thick (viscous), colorless and odorless liquid. It’s water soluble, sweet to taste and is non-toxic too. And Bhumija Lifesciences brings to you about Glycerin uses for skin and some of the best uses of Vegetable Glycerin too.
For Soft Skin:
- It can be used as a cleanser.
- It can be used as a toner.
- It is a wonderful Skin moisturizer.
- Diluted version makes the hands smooth.
- It plays an important role in cell maturation.
- It cures only skin problems like pimples, acne and blackhead.
- It’s nature allows it to be used on baby and sensitive skin.
- Glycerin is non-toxic in nature, no wonder it finds way to so many uses.
- It helps to retain the water in skin.
- Wash your feet well and apply glycerin on your cracked heels. It works like magic in healing your cracked heels overnight.
- It acts as a sunscreen to some extent.
- It removes clogged impurities and helps in lightening skin shade.
- Glycerin also gives the skin a soft and supple feel.
- Apply a coat of glycerin on your nails after removing nail paint. It prevents them from looking dried up.
- Apply raw glycerin directly on scars that are especially caused burns, acne or wounds to get rid of them.
- People with dry skin can apply raw or diluted glycerin on skin. It is way better than those costly creams and parlor treatments.
- It can be used for skin lightening.
- It fill up the gaps due to the wrinkles thus makes the skin look younger.
- How Can Glycerin Be Used On Skin?
Take a tablespoon of glycerin and ten tablespoons of water. Apply this before going to bed at night. Wash off the next morning. Also read : How to Get Soft Hands?Anti-ageing treatment:
Break an egg white into your bowl (so that it is light and frothy), and add in one teaspoon of honey (it helps in combining the ingredients). Then, add one teaspoon of glycerin. Mix it well and apply it onto your face using your fingertips in upward circular strokes. Leave it on for 20 minutes and wash off with warm water. The egg white helps remove the impurities and keeps the skin clean and soft.Toner:
Make a mixture with rosewater. Take one-fourth cup of glycerin and add to it 1 1/2 cups of rose water. It is advised to keep this mixture in a spray bottle for a much effective and simpler usage.Moisturizer:
Take about 200 – 250 ml of glycerin in a bowl. Put two tablespoon of fresh lime juice. Mix it well and store it in a glass bottle. Apply it at night before going to bed by using either your fingertips or cotton. Don’t disturb it till it gets soaked.Cleanser:
Get a bottle of Glycerin and fruit fresh (citrus acid). Grab a bowl, and into it goes two tablespoons of Glycerin. If you are using this only on your skin, then you may add a single teaspoon of fruit fresh. Mix these two ingredients well. You should get a milky solution. Keep adding more fruit fresh until the solution turns milky. If you are using it as a face or body mask, apply it overnight and remove using a warm soft towel the next morning. As for face mask, you can wash it off once it dries up.
Mix 3 teaspoon of milk with 1 teaspoon of gly’in. Apply in on your face and leave it overnight. You may apply it on your hands and feet as well. Wash off the next morning. (Make sure this mixture doesn’t get into your eyes).
- Production Capacity: 5000
- Delivery Time: One month
- Packaging Details: Customize packing available